Get A Quote, Get Towed, Get Paid - Call 1-855-928-2611
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AUTO RECYCLING
OUR MISSION IS TO MAKE THE ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE DISPOSAL OF END OF LIFE VEHICLES MORE COMPELLING TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC THROUGH A STREAMLINED, CASH INCENTIVISED ACQUISITION PROCESS AND SWIFT, RELIABLE VEHICLE REMOVAL.
Each Year over 12 million vehicles reach the end of their useful life. Each one is full of mercury, plastics, oil, grease, anti-freeze, heavy metals, fluorocarbons and fuels which are harmful to our air, soil and groundwater. Many of these chemicals are carcinogenic. These vehicles must be disposed of properly to ensure they do not contaminate the environment.
FACTS ABOUT AUTOMOBILE RECYCLING
- The American automotive industry’s consumption of steel accounts for 20% of all domestic steel use.
- The American Automotive industry accounts for nearly 1/3 the consumption of domestic aluminum use.
- The energy used to produce materials for the American automotive industry accounts for nearly 20% of domestic consumption.
- Over 70% of your junk car can be recycled
- Nearly half of the steel produced in North America is produced from recycled metals
- Recycling metals from automobiles saves energy, even water
- Recycling automobiles reduces air and water pollution over 75%
- Many common automobile replacement parts, such as alternators and starter motors, are remanufactured from recycled junk car parts.
- Engines, transmissions, brake systems, and water pumps are also commonly recycled car parts
They were fantastic! Very helpful, and paid me a decent amount for my vehicle! Very happy girl right now.
ashep - Joliet, IL
From beginning to end they were professional n curious. I was rid of my old car n had some extra cash in my pocket...thanks !!!
nbetz - Chicago, IL
awesome service will work with you and good company with lot of respect for the people they meet Jason boudah
Jason B. - Rockford, ILRead More Reviews