Get A Quote, Get Towed, Get Paid - Call 1-800-258-0166
JUNK A CAR 2018 SCHOLARSHIP OFFER
Junk A Car recognizes the importance of a secondary education. As a part of our ongoing commitment to community service, we are offering a $1,000 scholarship. Junk A Car uses the profits from our Cash for Junk Cars business to finance this scholarship opportunity.
Scholarship: $1,000 for one year of secondary education
Number of Scholarships Awarded Per Year: One
Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
Incoming freshman must be enrolled full-time in a U.S. high school or in a home school progrm. High school graduates planning to become a full time student at an accredited college or university are also eligible.
Existing college students must be full-time students enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university.
Question: Email us at [email protected]
Send us an email to [email protected] and include the following information:
- Your full name, address, phone number and email address.
- A 350 to 500 word essay explaining why you feel you deserve a scholarship from Junk A Car. If your education has been interrupted and you are not currently enrolled in high school or college, please include an explanation in your essay.
- The name of the high school or college in which you are currently enrolled. If you are currently not in high school or college, please include an explanation in your application essay.
- If you are an incoming freshman, restarting your education or not currently enrolled in a high school or college, please include the name of the college you plan to attend.
- If you are an incoming freshman you must be planning to be a full-time student.
- We will reply to all applications within 24 hours to confirm receipt of your application.
- We may require additional information after your application has been received.
- All payments will be made directly to your college or university.
- If you are selected, you may be asked to allow us to feature your story on our website. Participation is not required and you will not be asked to participate in a feature article until after the scholarship has been awarded.
- All applications are confidential.
Good Luck, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking for as many applications as possible so we can choose the best candidate.
They were fantastic! Very helpful, and paid me a decent amount for my vehicle! Very happy girl right now.
ashep - Joliet, IL
From beginning to end they were professional n curious. I was rid of my old car n had some extra cash in my pocket...thanks !!!
nbetz - Chicago, IL
awesome service will work with you and good company with lot of respect for the people they meet Jason boudah
Jason B. - Rockford, ILRead More Reviews